Post a Free Blog

Submit A Press Release

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors
Filter by Categories
Action
Animation
ATP Tour (ATP)
Auto Racing
Baseball
Basketball
Boxing
Breaking News
Business
Business
Business Newsletter
Call of Duty (CALLOFDUTY)
Canadian Football League (CFL)
Car
Celebrity
Champions Tour (CHAMP)
Comedy
CONCACAF
Counter Strike Global Offensive (CSGO)
Crime
Defense of the Ancients (DOTA)
Documentary and Foreign
Drama
eSports
European Tour (EPGA)
Fashion
FIFA
FIFA Women’s World Cup (WWC)
FIFA World Cup (FIFA)
Fighting
Football
Formula 1 (F1)
Fortnite
Golf
Health
Hockey
Horror
IndyCar Series (INDY)
International Friendly (FRIENDLY)
Kids & Family
League of Legends (LOL)
LPGA
Madden
Major League Baseball (MLB)
Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)
MLS
Movie and Music
Movie Trailers
Mystery
NASCAR Cup Series (NAS)
National Basketball Association (NBA)
National Football League (NFL)
National Hockey League (NHL)
National Women's Soccer (NWSL)
NBA Development League (NBAGL)
NBA2K
NCAA Baseball (NCAABBL)
NCAA Basketball (NCAAB)
NCAA Football (NCAAF)
NCAA Hockey (NCAAH)
Olympic Mens (OLYHKYM)
Other
Other Sports
Overwatch
PGA
Politics
Premier League (PREM)
Romance
Sci-Fi
Science
Soccer
Sports
Sports
Technology
Tennis
Thriller
Truck Series (TRUCK)
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)
Uncategorized
US
Valorant
Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA)
Women’s NCAA Basketball (WNCAAB)
World
World Cup Qualifier (WORLDCUP)
WTA Tour (WTA)
Xfinity (XFT)
XFL
0
-- Advertisement --spot_img
HomeBusinessCelebrity Ari Emanuel and Vince McMahon Merge UFC and WWE to form...

Celebrity Ari Emanuel and Vince McMahon Merge UFC and WWE to form new company

Add to Favorite
Added to Favorite
Shutterstock Bjoern Deutschmann

Endeavor Group Holdings Inc. (EDR) announced that Vince McMahon’s World Wresting Entertainment Inc. (WWE) will be merging together with UFC to create a new publicly traded company on Monday. Both Ari Emanuel and Vince McMahon will be part of the new company with the Endeavor Group having control with 51 percent, while WWE shareholders will have the remaining 49 percent.

On April 3, in a press release, both Endeavor and WWE said that the new company would combine two iconic brands–UFC and WWE. The release also described the brands as complementary sports and entertainment brands that had a global reach.

The joint statement also said that both the brands had obtained a revenue of $2.4 billion for 2022 fiscal year end. It also mentioned an annual growth rate of 10 percent in the past four years,

Organic Greek Vitamin Bottles. Hydrogen Alkaline Generator Water + Filter 4 in 1 Design 500mL (16.9 FL OZ)

The statement explained the existing roles and future roles in the new company. These included the following:
Ari Emmanuel–Chief Executive Officer and also of Chief Executive Officer of Endeavor
Vince McMahon–Executive Chairman of the Board
Mark Shapiro–President and Chief Operating Officer of the new company and of Endeavor
Dana White–President of UFC
Nick Khan–President of WWE.

 

The board of directors, consisting of 11 members, will be appointed at a later date. Six members will be appointed by Endeavor while five members will be appointed by WWE.



According to the transaction, UFC has an enterprise value of $12.1 billion while the enterprise value of WWE is $9.3 billion. The companies expect the deal to close in the second half of this year. Called NewCo, until a name is decided, the company expects to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange and will have the ticker symbol TKO.



Both UFC and WWE conduct live events that are telecast and streamed all over the world. Although they have different approaches, these two major sports entertainment brands have similarities in their content as well as in their culture. They joining together could make the new company reach the pinnacle of success.

Celebrity News Update— Premier Jewelry designer and manufacturer fashion house  ParisJewelry.com  has started manufacturing a new custom line of celebrity jewelry designs with 30% Off and Free Shipping. Replenish Your Body- Refilter Your Health with  OrganicGreek.com  Vitamin Bottles, Vitamins and Herbs. Become a  WebFans  Creator and Influencer.

Subscribe to get Latest News Updates

Latest News

You may like more
more

Comcast Maintained at Buy by Loop Capital Despite Media Revenue Miss

Loop Capital analysts reaffirmed a Buy rating for Comcast...

Rosenblatt Analyst Increases Calix Price Target to $45 After Q2 Earnings Report

Rosenblatt analysts increased the price target for Calix (NYSE:CALX)...

AT&T Matches Q2 EPS Estimates Despite Slight Revenue Miss, Shares Climb Over 3 percent

AT&T (NYSE:T) released its second-quarter earnings report, meeting analyst...

Vertiv Holdings Exceeds Q2 Expectations, Raises Full-Year Outlook

Vertiv Holdings Co. (NYSE:VRT) delivered a strong second-quarter performance,...