Niles Michigan carbon monoxide leak – CWEB.com

 

cover_02

Niles Michigan carbon monoxide leak – CWEB.com

Captain Don Wise with the Niles Fire Department says a malfunction involving the pool heater here at the Quality Inn caused the deadly carbon monoxide leak.

Wise says a total of 12 people are in the hospital.
8 of them are children.

Wise says when first responders first arrived on scene this morning, there were six kids lying unresponsive by the pool. No adults were found nearby.

One child is dead, dozens ill after carbon monoxide leak at a southwestern Michigan hotel. A child is dead and about a dozen others were hospitalized following a carbon monoxide leak at a Niles hotel.

Leave a Reply